Photo By: Roy Mildor

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Post: Wishing You All A Merry Christmas

As a start I'll put my Bio here, most have already seen it from the event advertising.  As time goes on I will add more more information about me.  If you have questions or comments please email or post here.  I love to hear from you.
Bio. by My Manager: 

  Owen has had a love of music since childhood which has lead to a love of performing. As a promising upcoming performers in SL, Owen always leaving his audiences wanting more. He loves to perform all kinds of music, ranging from country, to rock, to blues, to jazz. His influences include the likes of Jamie Callum, Michael Buble, Jason Mraz, Garth Brooks and Jack Johnson just to name a few. 
     To fully appreciate Owen's talents one must attend one of his live shows or at the very least, listen to some of his music at the Traz Live Music Resource Center; once you have you will be hooked. Owen encourages and appreciates audience participation, as this is the key to an entertaining show. He has an extensive play lists and growing all the time, you'll find a song that you will like.
  If you would like to schedule an event with Owen or request his play list, please feel free to contact Owen Ruby or Emerald Parkin in-world.  Owen would like to thank each of you for your generous and loyal support.





1 comment:

  1. Alleen, thank you so much for the effort you put into setting up this blog for me! I look forward to the new year in SL and all that it brings into RL.

    ReplyDelete